Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) are disease that spread through sexual contact with someone else.
STDs are preventable. Nearly 20 million new STDs are diagnosed every year
- Limit your number of sexual partners.
- Talk genuinely with potential partner about both of your sexual accounts.
- Get tested, alongside your partner, before engaging in sexual relations.
- Stay away from sex when affected by liquor or medications.
- Get immunized against the human papillomavirus (HPV) and hepatitis B (HBV).
Having a discussion about sexual wellbeing with your partner is important, however not every person with STDs realizes they’re contaminated. That is the reason it’s so imperative to get tested before you engage in sexual relations with another person.
On the off chance that you’ve been determined to have a STD, tell your partner. That way you can both settle on educated choices about hazard. You ought to likewise unequivocally inquire as to whether they have (or have had) a STD.
Practicing safe sex
Having safer sex implies utilizing a latex or polyurethane obstruction for all types of sex. This can include:
- Utilizing a male or female condom for intercourse
- Utilizing condoms or dental dams for oral sex
- Utilizing gloves for manual infiltration
- Washing off after sex can help evacuate any irresistible material on your skin. Ladies specifically ought to urinate after sex. This can lessen the danger of urinary tract diseases (UTI).
Utilizing condoms accurately
When utilizing condoms and different protections for safer sex, it’s critical to adhere to the directions on the pack. Pursue these wellbeing precautionary measures when utilizing condoms:
- Check the expiry date.
- Ensure the condom bundle has an air bubble, which demonstrates it hasn’t been punctured.
- Put the condom on accurately.
- Leave room at the tip.
- Utilize condom-safe ointment amid intercourse.
- Clutch the condom while pulling back after sex, with the goal that it doesn’t slip off.
- Discard the condom appropriately.
- Never take a condom off and put it on again.
- Never reuse a condom.
In spite of the fact that STDs are normal, there are approaches to decrease your hazard and make sex more secure. In case you’re uncertain about the correct way to practice safe sex, have a word with our health specialists at Lifeline Laboratory. We have years of experience to cater to your health needs and have just the right treatments to suit your body needs. Having an open discussion about your sexual practices with your specialist can enable them to help you lessen being more prone to catching STDs. Lifeline Laboratory a best path lab in Delhi gives you the opportunity to lead a healthy life and if you believe that you may have STD or want to know more about it, then make sure to get in touch with us.